Last revised: 23/06/2017
- Pricing on our web site is in New Zealand dollars
- Pricing excludes GST
Terms of Trade
Our terms of trade are simple. See below:-
- Payment of quotes/estimates/invoices are due by the “Payment Due” date noted on the quote/estimate/invoice.
- Websites will only be made “live” once the applicable invoice has been paid in full.
- We will provide the client with a draft version of their website prior to completing the project. The client must provide feedback for changes and/or sign-off on the final draft in a timely manner.
- We reserve the right to invoice for the outstanding balance if the client does not approve/sign-off on a draft within 4 weeks of being provided access to it.
If you are not completely satisfied with your new web site, you probably wouldn’t know good design if it smacked you in the face. Should that be the case, you can request a full refund. The following terms and conditions apply to our 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee:-
- The amount refunded applies to the original cost of the Web Site Package agreed upon before work commenced
- Any additional web site maintenance work done after your site has launched, that was not included in the initial quote, is non-refundable
- All costs will be refunded less any web hosting fees, domain name fees, bespoke development fees, or third-party plug-in fees (if applicable)
- You will only retain ownership of any files/content you supplied to Web Giant prior to the work commencing
- If you are foolish enough to request your money-back, Web Giant will retain full ownership of any files or source code provided by Web Giant as part of the job
The following terms and conditions apply to our Price Promise:-
- The quote must be current (i.e. it is common for quotes to include a time frame for which the quote is valid. We cannot accept expired quotes)
- The quote must come from a New Zealand based web design/development company
- The quote must be in New Zealand dollars
- The products and/or services outlined in the quote, which are required to fulfil your project, must be products and/or services that we also offer
- This offer cannot be used with any other discounts or promotions
- The quote must be legible; it must have clearly stated pricing and job requirements, and it must contain the name and contact details of the web design company that created it
- Web Giant reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the quote’s source (i.e. if it turns out that your quote came from a non-New Zealand based company trading in US dollars, then it’s a deal breaker)
- Web Giant reserves the right to verify the pricing and/or services outlined in the competitor’s quote (which would be done without disclosing any of your information)
- The information you provide to Web Giant when submitting your quote, and the details of the quote itself, will only be used by Web Giant to beat your existing quote
- If you have any questions regarding our Price Promise, please get in touch
The free maintenance offer (where applicable) is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Free maintenance includes up to 1 hour of website maintenance per month
- The free maintenance offer expires 12 months following the website’s launch date
- Website maintenance can be used for content updates/changes only and exludes bespoke development and/or layout changes (unless we agree to such changes)